CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Weight.....

It always seems to be on my mind. I decide to have a couple chocolate raisens and I think about how fat I am. I don't take Harley for a walk, because I am super sick, and I think about how I am not working out, which means in my head I'm getting fatter.

I was finally becoming happy and comfortable in this body of mine when I did a total 180. I became dissatisfied and unhappy, and uncomfortable looking in the mirror.

I want to be happy in the skin I'm in and I want to feel sexy again.

I had tried weight watchers before and lost some weight. I think I am going to do it again and with walking the dog for an hour a day, maybe see some nice weight loss.

I think I want this bad enough it will stick. Or I hope it will.

0 comments:

Blog Archive