CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

A meme....

Finish the sentence… don’t use the same answer twice….



I hate….. that I am living paycheck to paycheck right now. I have many dreams and desires and am unable to fulfill them at this time.

I need…..someone who truly understands, and does not question this journey I am on.

i want…..to have summer last a little longer

i wish…..that some friends would come visit me, even though I live in the middle of nowhere.

I dislike….the amount of cat and dog hair in my house

I miss…living in the city close to my friends and family.

i can’t wait for….the long weekend. 'nuf said.

i see…a very messy house

I’m ready for….school to start

I wish I could….fly, seriously, life would be so much more interesting

I like….nice drives on old country roads

I love….the way live is slowly going

Now, your turn, let me know so I can come read.

0 comments:

Blog Archive