CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Did I Shave My Legs For This?

do it, because it will make you giggle to yourself.
RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down that song name no matter what!
4. Put any comments in parentheses after the song name.

If someone says "is this okay?" you say:
Do you want Fries with That? - Tim McGray

How would you describe yourself?
New Again - Sara Evans and Brad Paisley - Such a good way. This song talks about the feelings between Jesus and his Mother and her doubt and fear knowing what is to come. God has brought me through many things and I'm changed only though him. Ask and I'll share someday. Just remind me.

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Lets Dance - Sara Evans.

How do you feel today?
Straight Tequila Night- by George Strait. Its true. Its been a really hard week and quite a day today. I may not be a very popular teacher tomorrow, but I follow my heart. And I believe in second chances!

What is your life's purpose?
Can I Stay Here Forever- Starfield

What is your motto?
I Do- by Paul Brandt

What do your friends think of you?
Shoot the Moon- Norah Jones

What do you think of your parents?
Incomplete- Backsteet Boys. So true!

What do you think about very often?
Being Without You- Rent Soundtrack

What is 2 + 2?
Tonight I want to cry- Keith Urban

What do you think of your best friend?
The Time of My Life- David Cook

What do you think of the person you like?
I Wanna Talk About Me - Toby Keith - Except that I'm not interested in dating. Its overrated!

What is your life story?
I'm Only Me When I'm With You- Taylor Swift

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Small Town Girl -Kellie Pickler Ohhh, I'm living up to my dream. Cause I'm definatly in small town.

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Stays In Mexico- Toby Keith

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Tonights the heartaches on me- dixie chicks

What will they play at your funeral?
Le Vie Boheme- Rent

What is your hobby/interest?
Heres To You- Rascall Flatts

What is your biggest fear?
Cold Cold Heart- Norah Jones

What is your biggest secret?
All I want to Do- Sugarland

What do you think of your friends?
Starts with Goodbye- Carrie Underwood


What will you post this as?
Did I shave my legs for this- Deana Carter


I promise a real update soon. Theres just too much going on and I'm coaching senior volleyball and doing school, as well as a hundred other things.

Let me know if you do it. I want to read.

Blog Archive