CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

man do I ever suck!

Well I have let this blog become nothing. I really haven't had much to say in the last few months. So much has been going on, but I just never felt like I wanted to share. I'm ready now and have processed many of the things happening and I finally am ready to share.

I have been really struggling with my health for the past 3 months. There is a possibility of tumors or big cysts growing on my ovaries, that are causing me quite a bit of pain and quite a bit of worry. I have another ultrasound this upcoming Friday so I'm hoping to have some resolution to this concern of mine.


And the big news.... as if those arn't big enough. I am currently taking the Foster care Pride program. I am considering becoming a foster parent and am taking the class and doing all kinds of research to see if this is something that I can do.

Anyways I'm still working on losin weight. I have lost 8 pounds in 2 months and am still trying to make that a nice 15 before my sisters wedding in August.

I am hoping to update this more as I actually have news to share now.

1 comments:

Why am I here??? said...

Oh, hope everything works out on your next ultrasound ;)

Keep on postin'

Blog Archive