CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The start of a new year....

school year that is. I am currently drowning. Figurativly of course, but drowning none the less. Its been kinda crazy this school year. My class is probably one of the most challenging classes I will ever have in my career, and while I am always up for a challenge this seems way more then I can handle.

I obviously can't go into many details, but you can know that this is the biggest class I've taught here in my little town. My first year here I started with 10 students. Last year I had 15 kids and this year I'm up to 19. It it keeps going this way, I'm scared of what it might look like in 3 years.

I really hope to keep updating this more regularly. Its been a crazy summer with boy drama and my sisters wedding, as well as many other weddings this summer. All of which were beautiful and fun.

I'm hoping to get the drama factor down in my life and have cut out most if not all men, except from friends and family. Anyways, there isn't much more news. Hopefully I can keep this up.

0 comments:

Blog Archive