CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 25, 2009

LICE!!!

Yep, pretty sure I have it. It has been in our school on and off for the last couple weeks, and today was the first day I have felt truly itchy. I am going to go and get the shampoo tomorrow and hope for the best.

Tonight I talked to my Dad, and he asked if I would perform (the piano) at his 50th birthday party. I began to cry as soon as I realized that by saying yes that I was going to be adding one more thing to my list of to dos.

I already feel as if I am drowning and can't seem to get on top of things. My house is in shambles, my love life is even worse, and my friendships are sucking cause I have no time for phone conversations and visits.

Man this has turned into a pity party. I'm gonna run here and try to clean a little more.

Happy Weekend!

1 comments:

Why am I here??? said...

Oh, hang in there! Playing the piano will be a great gift to your dad. Hope your school situation is getting better ;)

Blog Archive