CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

I had major plans to keep up the blogging but then I hit another wall. I thought I had met someone who was really into me and I was super surprised when he broke my heart. Then I met someone else, who forgot to mention that he had another girlfriend. So I felt a little betrayed and hurt. Most recently I hung out with someone who had previously talked about being interested in me, he walked me home from a party, kissed me, told me he was interested, and then hasn't talked to me since.

I am so frustrated with my love life at the moment. I feel like I will never meet anyone again. I'm scared to meet someone knowing that at anytime my heart is.maybe.going to get broken. Feeling as if there must be something wrong with me and not knowing how to fix what must be wrong.

Throw on top of this whole drama, a vast majority of people I know are getting married/having babies, and constantly telling me to find someone and why am I still single. This is when I really miss my Grandma. She was always awesome about telling me to pursue other ventures and so what if I'm single, Life is fantastic. Shes been gone 3 years and man I miss her.

Sorry for the emotional dump, but if I'm gonna be me and gonna be true, then I need to be free to write what I need.

0 comments:

Blog Archive