CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 4, 2011

WOW!

Its been a super long time!! I guess an update is in order. Lots to tell, so it will have to be bullet style...

-Still waiting on the adoption. Feels like I will be waiting forever, but I know that I need to have that waiting time for the right child that fits into my life.

-Harley is a massive big beast, but she is the sweetest, big baby in the whole world. Her obediance classes went well and we are working on all the skills still.

-Boys..... I'm not sure what I can say. I don't think I have ever felt worthy of feeling someones love and so I was self sabatouging. Believe me when I say there are about a million posts more about how I am realizing my lack of self-worth and self esteem issues. So I guess I haven't been able to find a man who is willing to take that baggage on yet, not that I have been activly looking.

-Work is still good. I love my job and I love the kids in my class! Can't get any better then that.

-Last but not least, I am trying very hard to lose weight, and do it healthly. I have started the ideal protien diet, but I have also starting running. I am registared to do a 5km in May. I'm excited about this. So far in 2 months I have lost 24.4 pounds and 25.5 inches off my body!

Thats the update for now, I'm hoping to update this more often!!!

0 comments:

Blog Archive