CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 3, 2010

So.... its my birthday.....

and all I wanted for a present, was my sociail worker to call. I hate the waiting that you do in adoptions. You wait to get off the waiting list, you wait as you fill out paper work, you wait for your socail worker to come up for the interviews and home checks. Then your finally offically approved. This is when the big wait comes. The wait that I am in right now. I am at the point in my adoption story where I just wit for the call and wait to have some little bambino placed in my arms.

I am not the most patient person in the world. And I hate having no answers to the questions that are asked of me. Lets just hope it happens sooner then later!!!

2 comments:

Why am I here??? said...

I hate waiting too. I'm waiting for my immigration paperwork to get approved so I can got back to Canada with my hubby.

So here's to waiting ;)

roy-an alyza arrabaca said...

happy birthday and Godbless.. :)

Blog Archive