CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008




As I have gotten older my friendships have changed and while for the most part I am okay with the way they have gone. There are certian friendships that I still have that I wonder about.

I have lived in my new town for just over one year. I have had a few visitors come. I have had my Saskatoon friends come twice, my family has come up quite a bit, my Auntie even drove up for my dance recital.

I get annoyed when I get shit for not coming home as much as I should and how I need to visit with everyone. But they never make time for me. Do you know that if I don't phone that I don't talk to anyone. Not one of my hometown friends have phoned me and I know they are busy, but hell I'm busy too. I run from morning to night. I wonder if they know what a hard time I'm having with life and with school and stuff. Not one has even thought to phone and see how life is going. I'm forgotten up here, and my feelings are hurt. I know I should just suck it up and be okay with it. I have new friends here, but there isn't the history here like I have with the other girls.

I guess I just have to figure it out from here. I'm not sure what direction it will be, but somethings got to be done.

1 comments:

Why am I here??? said...

Yah that's tough. From my experience I have really found out who my real friends are since I've moved away. But it's always nice to know there are a few out there who pick up just where we left off.

I lost the connection to your blog so I haven't checked it in awhile. Thanks for the comment on my site and more importantly re-connecting me.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving ;)

Blog Archive