CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm really finding myself being extra pessimistic this year. I am usually one of those girls who envisions the glass to be half empty, but its gotten worse and I'm not sure how to fix it.
This school year is really taking its toll on me and although I havne't said much, its because I don't want to complain all the time. But I really do need alot of prayer and good vibes sent my way.
I'm looking forward to the Thanksgiving break to refresh my mind and to just take care of me.
If you have any other ideas on how to relax, let me know. I'm ready to try anything.

3 comments:

Will said...

shoot stuff in video games...course that could be a male specific relaxation technique...:p

Susie said...

It was great seeing you too the other day. It's too bad we didn't talk more. To be honest, I wanted to but I am always a little awkward thinking they don't want to talk to a "lurker". LOL. I wanted to tell you that I can relate to alot of what you say on your blog. Especially your last post about friends. When we moved to Regina, I was really lonely for months, but then I started making a conscious effort in meeting new people, joining church groups, saying yes to invites, inviting people myself. It was a little step outside my comfort zone, but worth it as now I have some really amazing girlfriends. They are the ones that help me unwind every week. Good luck in your quest. It's always difficult changing a state of mind.

Samantha said...

Books books books. I've got lots and lots I could recommend. :)

Blog Archive