CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

I was never one of those teachers, or people who had the same expectations for everyone. Life doesn't always treat everyone the same way. While there are certain societal expectations that should be followed, there are times when you have to look at circumstances as well as the person to make your decision.

No matter the consequences I will always follow my heart. I have been getting some slack over a decision I made that is against some peoples version of right and wrong. I try not to cave to peoples opinions as I will never satisfy everyone. But
sometimes you just need to do whats right for you.

Remember, not everything is black and white and there is always a grey area. Please remember to walk a mile in someones shoes before judging.

Thats my little rant for the day. Feel free to rant if you want. It was a ranting type of day.

1 comments:

Sam said...

Thanks for the comment. Stick around, I will keep posting.

Blog Archive