CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A little bit of randomness....

1. I slept funny and now I've got a wicked pain in my neck.
2. I am taking tap dancing lessons again.
3. I lost 13 pounds on weight watchers but then I fell off the wagon. I need someones help to keep on track.
4. I've been walking to work everyday. I wear the ugliest touque ever, but I'd rather be warm and ugly then cold and beautiful.
5. I am going to the Carrie Underwood concert in 2 weeks. I can't wait.
6. I have been so sad the past couple months, I didn't realize it was as bad as it was, until someone else mentioned it.
7. I've actually started listening to Christmas music. Already. Its crazy!

1 comments:

Why am I here??? said...

YAH for christmas music.....it's my fav. holiday and what I miss most about being abroad. Thankfully this year I'm going home.....25 days and counting!!!

Good for you on WW. And yes falling off the wagon........you and me both!!! I've been on the program twice. Once in grade 12 highschool and then once again with my mom in uni. And I do well when I attend the meetings but the second I think I can do this on my own I crash....big time!!!! And it's too difficult to do here in Korea since I couldn't count the points. And there's no WW group out here......I've already looked.

Okay enough rambling. Don't get bogged down with numbers. Tis the Christmas season so pack on a few pounds and worry about all that stuff in the new year...hehe

That's probably why I'm doing so bad. I want to document my stuff online (pics included) but I'm not sure if I'm ready to share all my downfalls and failures with the world.

FIGHTING ;)

p.s I'm gonna add you to my blog roll. Let me know if you don't want me linking to your page!!!

Blog Archive