CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens - unknown


This quote has significant meaning in my life, right now and for the last few years. I am a worrier. I worry about how everything is going to work out. I worry about my bills, the future, my parents and family. I worry about what people think about me, and I definatly worry about school.

I am trying to live my life without analyzing every moment and every thought. Sometimes you just need to go with the flow and realize that everything will work out.

Right now I have many things on my plate, many of which people give opinions and expect me to follow them even though its not what I want. I am feeling the pressure and I just need to remember, to go with my gut and to stop analyzing everything.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello beautiful sister. I love you and I miss you. Can't wait to see you!!!

Blog Archive