CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Resolution....... kinda anyways.....

Well I was working hard before the holidays trying to lose weight, so I figure that I can continue working now that I'm back into my routine. I'm going to try to keep this blog up to date, so that I can look back and see that I am actually losing. As of right now I am about 100 pounds more then I should be. This is due to eating habits, exercise habits, as well as some underlying health issues that make weight gain easy and weight loss hard.

Anyways, I'm going to start by doing the Jillian Michaels 20 pound shred video every morning before school. I will also be going to the gym to tan and walk on a treadmill 2-3 times a week to start.

I'm hoping to be a little lighter for my sisters wedding and I'm hoping that I can get healthier and hopefully clear up the health problems I do have.

Happy New Years by the Way!

0 comments:

Blog Archive