CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Well my good intentions are already messed up. I had such good intentions last night. I was going to get up at 7 and do the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. From there I had already done the points for my breakfast as well as to make my lunch. I knew exactly how my morning was gonna go, I was ready for some mess-ups, but I thought for sure I could do the video and make breakfast without any mess-ups. Well I was WRONG!

Instead of waking up to my alarm at 7:00, I woke up at 8:30. And considering I have to be at school by 8:30 I was definatly late. I was so dissapointed in myself, which meant that I didn't have a great breakfast, actually I didn't have any at all. Lunch was thrown together at school and I was annoyed with myself.

I did redeem myself tonight, I went to the gym tonight and worked out on the treadmill for 20 minutes and then did some weight and ab work.

Anyways i debated for a long time whether I should put my weight out there on the internet for the world to see. I still haven't decided. Do you think it would keep me more accountable? Weigh in okay???

0 comments:

Blog Archive