CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weight Watchers....

Here I come......

I decided to jump on the weight watchers train. I am using the website, and counting points and figuring out what I eat and why. This week has been a really bad week for points, as I went to a Ukrainian New Years Party called Malanka. There was way too much food and I definatly ate.

But its all in moderation. I figure that I don't have any big celebrations in the next while, that I can eat better.

Anyways, tomorrows my weigh-in day so I guess I'll see how this week went.

1 comments:

Why am I here??? said...

I miss being able to do Weight-watchers. It's difficult living in a foreign country and not knowing exactly what you are eating. Anyways, I will start a fitness journey soon as I wish to get into shape too.

Best of luck. I'm cheering you on

Blog Archive